8/8 Patch Notes
|Date||Aug 07, 2012||Views||2966|
|8/8 Patch Notes
- Title discovery/gain animation will no longer stick on screen.
- Certain attack animations, such as normal attacks and Storm of Destruction, will no longer stick on screen.
- Weapon glows, steam effects, and portals will no longer be overly bright from certain camera angles.
We have not confirmed about the shield glow that took up a large part of players' screens, so we would appreciate confirmation on that particular issue. Thanks!
8/7 Patch Notes
• Beginner Gift Boosters: Players Lv1~24 will obtain a booster to their inventory every 30 minutes of being logged in consecutively. Possible items include MP Potions, 1k Gold Coins, HP Recovery Potions, Warehouse Recall Scrolls, Teleport Scrolls, Style Shop Coupons, Sowel Removal Tools, 1D Premium Potions, Single Skill Resets, Faction Resets, and Class Resets (in order from most common to most rare). Items inside the booster are untradable.
• Upgrade Stone Shards: As announced last maintenance, the shards have been removed as rewards from quests.
• Effect On/Off Option: An option to turn off some in-game effects has been added in the graphic options. Currently it will turn off skill effects. Weapon effects and possibly other effects will be added soon!
• Alpen Map Data: Some map data has been revised (not something you'd be able to see).
• Viewing Booster Contents: There should no longer be issues with weapons, avatars, and vehicles when viewing booster contents.
• Rising Sun Avatar: The death penalty decrease option should now be working properly.
• Duck Wrench Chief: The drop amount of recipes has been revised to normal.
• Soccer Avatar Files: Files for the USA, Korea, and Brazil soccer avatars (same a World Cup from Asda 1) have been added. However, due to an issue with the female helmet which needs to be revised, they will be patched again and added to the item mall later in the week.
Thank you for your patience tonight!
We will be holding a server maintenance tonight at 9pm (21:00) server time. The server time can be viewed at the top right of this page.
Please be aware that during our maintenance, you will not be able to log into the game. Do not be alarmed when you receive a notice stating "Failed to Connect" as the server is undergoing maintenance.
We will be adding some beginner events, graphic options, and fixing some bugs. Patch notes for more details will be posted as soon as maintenance is over!
We apologize for the interruption to your gameplay. Please keep an eye out later tonight for more information. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know when the server will be back up!