6/26 Patch Notes
|Date||Jun 26, 2012||Views||2800|
|Hello Asda 2,
6/26 Patch Notes
• New Maps: Desolate Swamp (Field), Inferion (Field), Castle of Chaos (Dungeon)
• New Quests: 60 Quests/27 Repeatable Quests between Lv70~75 (text be updated to latest version ASAP).
• 4th Job: Quests available for Warrior, Archer, and Mage 4th Job will are accessible in Desolate Swamp at Lv70.
• Item Encyclopedia: Brand new item encyclopedia with search function and filters.
• High Rank Enchanting (Rare): Rare items can now benefit fro high rank enchanting by using Ultimate Crystals, Mystic Crystals, and Titanium Crystals.
• Pet Lv7 Unlocked: Pet Lv6 => 7 Potions can be found by killing Krackers in Fireway Forest, Kunum in Desolate Swamp, or Gate Keeper in Inferion.
• Sowel/Rune Removal: Sowels/Runes can be removed to be used again by using removal tools in the Item Mall.
• Pet Name Change: Pet names can be changed after the first time using a Pet Name Change item. Pet name changes will no longer be offered via DQA unless there is a bug. Please provide screenshot of any bug.
• Guild Name Change: Guild names can be changed using a Guild Name Change item. Guild name changes will no longer be offered via DQA unless there is a bug. Please provide screenshot of any bug.
• View Craft List: View your list of recipes using the button in your inventory or Extra Menu.
• Avatar Display Options: Enable/Disable avatar display using check boxes in your inventory and pressing apply. Avatar benefits will remain without using the appearance.
• Avatar Enhancement: Many avatars have been altered to smooth the lines on the arms and legs (not all).
• Auto Attack Option: Enable or Disable auto attacking after using skills in settings. (Enabled by default.)
• Teleport Crystals: Alpen, Silaris, Flammio => Aquaton // Flammio => Flabis, Scorched Forest
• Fishing & Pet Quests: The fishing and pet quests should now be available at Lv10 (previously in 20s).
• Aquaton Honor Shop: Rare Equipment for Lv72 is available.
• Flammio & Aquaton Sowel Shops: Common sowels up to Lv75 are now available.
• Fireway Forest Quest NPCs: The NPCs outside the old Fireway Forest entrance in Flammio have been moved to the entrance in Flammio Plains. However, the yellow markers for quests are still in the wrong spot >.<
• Flammio Faction War: War level limit has been raised to 99 for the time being in order to let Lv75 players participate.
• Character Name Fade: Character names now fade in to view. Characters further out on your screen will appear with no names, but will be visible when you mouse over them.
• Attendance: 7 and 14 day reward buttons have been be removed from Event NPC.
• Event Shop: Seasonal Tab items are removed.
• Parasol Event: Pastel Parasols will no longer spawn, and the Giant Parasol will no longer be able to be summoned. Related materials and summon stones have been removed.
• Upgrade Stone Quests: Quests to convert Upgrade Stone Shards are removed. We will offer some way to convert extra shards in the future.
• Rainbow Fish Event (v2): Similar to last year's event, but with 3 beach avatar colors (tradable) and more rewards!
• Loyalty Program Addition: Dragon Messenger (original), and Wonderland (original)
• Fish Rod: A special edition Fish rod will be available (similar to Bunny rod).
• Berry Beach Swimsuit: An additional swimsuit color for sale.
• Lv75 Equipment Boosters: Lv75 Premium Equipment Boosters will be available soon!
Tonight we will be holding a scheduled server maintenance at 9pm (21:00) server time. The time can be seen at the top right of this page.
Due to the heavy work load for this update, it is expected to be a long maintenance. We have been quoted 10 hours for the server and database work, and we expect an extra few hours to test and finalize. Since it is such a big update, we do not have an end-time set at this time. Keep an eye on Facebook, Twitter, or the feed to the left to know when the server is back up!
We apologize for the long interruption to your gameplay. Please keep watch later tonight for more information, and follow us on Facebook or Twitter (feed on the left) to know when the server will be back up!